Monday 29 July 2013

A 1999pt Tournament you say?

Well I've decided on joining in on a locally held 1999pt tournament.

I've decided to use my Tyrant's Legion (IG + Wolves) list, but with some decent upgrades:

IG
Senior Command w/
Lascannon

Marbo

Inf Platoon 1
CCS w/ Al'Ahrem
Chimera
IS1 w/Chimera
IS1 w/Autocannon, Chimera

Inf Platoon 2
CCS
IS 1 w/Autocannon
IS 2 w/Autocannon, Commissar
IS 3 w/Autocannon

Vendetta

Leman Russ w/Heavy Bolter

Hydra Flak Tank w/ Heavy Bolter

2x Griffons w/Heavy Flamers

Rune Priest w/
Master of Runes (Lvl 2 Psyker)
Melta Bombs

Dreadnought w/ Multi Melta, Drop Pod

Greyhunters w/ 2xMelta, Drop Pod

5 Longfangs w/ 4x M/Launcher, Drop Pod

Aegis w/ Quad Cannon

Now the upside of this list is that I don't have to truescale any more marines at the moment and I get to paint a dreadnought. Downside is I need to paint about 30-35 more guardsmen, so that is less exciting...

Either way I hope the list will be passable, but in all honesty I can see my self getting murdered by those bastard Riptides and Wraithknights....

No comments:

Post a Comment